Well-functioning teams are becoming a critical variable for the success of any company. Individual training and development have reached their ceiling. Unclear roles, and responsibilities. pure communication or mistrust can stop the best projects, and people from using their full potential.
Team coaching can help teams and their leaders solve these situations, activate the team’s energy toward common goals, and strengthen cooperation, creativity, innovation, and the long-term sustainability and vitality of the team.
This is also why International Coaching Federation (ICF) has developed a new model of Team Coaching Competencies. In 2022 ICF launched an ADVANCED CERTIFICATION IN TEAM COACHING exam in this quickly developing area of the coaching industry. Halka passed this exam in August 2022 as one of the first coaches in Central Europe, and one of two coaches in the Czech Republic.
· Re-visit the team mission and its deepest purpose. This can highly increase the motivation of the team members.
· Clarify the roles, responsibilities, and authorities of the team members. This point usually leads to clarity and peace in the team.
· Create clear, simple, and functioning principles and norms for how team members work together.
· Improve communication and information sharing.
· Clear and heal the old wounds and emotions through working with emotions, and using effective feedback.
· Re-create trust and bonds.
· Strengthen creativity and innovation.
· Help the leaders understand their team members' needs and fulfill his / her duty well.
· Positively influence the rest of the organization through its own example.