Who am I?
I am a professional coach and trainer. I have been working in the area of management development since 1994, working with companies such as Apple Computer, Andersen Consulting, and Zeneca Agrochemicals. Since 2001, I am an independent consultant, and since 2010 I am also an owner of Dynamic Sphere, Ltd.
Over the last twelve years, I worked with many clients, such as Ogilvy&Mather, Telefonica O2, DeloitteCZ, Aspire Sports Brno, Ceska sporitelna, CSOB, Synthon, Mecaplast, Philip Morris, Russia, DB Schenker, and many others.
In 2010, I got PCC (Professional Certified Coach) accreditation, which is due to my renewal this year. I teach in the international coaching programme The Art and Science of Coaching, not only in the Czech and Slovak Republic, but also in other central European countries.
Very simply said, my main goal is to make business a better place for living.
I love training.
I have been working intensively with businesses as a trainer since 2000. Since, I train over 90 days / year, which means I have trained over 5.400 training hours with around 500 managers / year. I use coaching principles in all my trainings and my motto is that my trainigs become a true experience for the participants.
I often work with clients both as a trainer and as a coach on various assignments and project, both short and long term. You can see my training porfolio in the Service section.
As a coach:
• I work with businesses, largely with small and medium, or operational teams in big companies,
• I help my clients to create long term compelling visions, missions, and strategies,
• I help managers to become great leaders, and create excellent teams,
• I help clients to overcome barriers and obstacles searching with them for the best possible solutions, looking out of box their personal strategies and skills
• I assist clients in development of trust and self-confidence introducing more joy into their environment and teams.
I also provide my clients with life and family coaching when needed.
My univeristy degree
• Durham University Business School, UK, MBA programme, 1993 – 1994
• Prague University of Agriculture, Plant Biotechnology Specialisation, 1986 – 1991, DIPL Ing.
My professional credentials
• Training the Trainers, CIPD, UK, 1998.
• Systemic Coaching, ISZ Praha, 350 hours, 2000 – 2001
• Systemic management I and II., ISZ Praha, 200 hours during 2002 – 2004,
• The Art and Science of Coaching (TASC) – Erickson College Canada, Prague, 2005 – 2006, 125 hours
• Training the Trainers for Coaches – Erickson College Canada, 10 days intensive, 80 hours, 2007, 2008.
• NLP for Coaches – Erickson College Canada 15 hours, September 2007.
• Dreams and Metaphors – Erickson College Canada, 24 hours, May 2008.
• The Advanced of Spirit – Erickson College Canada, 24 hours, May 2008.
• Spiral Dynamics – Integral Coaching, 30 hours, Online People Scan, Switzerland and Alpinautic Praha, 2009.
• Family Coaching I and II – Erickson College Canada, 24 hours, January 2010.
• How NASA Builds Teams – Erickson College Canada / 4D NASA Charlie Pellerin, 24 hours, March 2011.
• Permaculture Gardens – 3 days course led by Jaroslav Svoboda – the course was great!, July 2012.
This all adds up to 1.100 hours of my further professional development.
My business experience
• 2001 – up to date: business coach and trainer
• 1998 – 2000: CS-Project: HR and T&D project manager and consultant
• 1997: Zeneca Agrochemicals: Marketing and T&D project manager
• 1996: Andersen Consulting: Training and Development manager
• 1994 – 1996: CNP Consulting, project development, HR and T&D project manager
• 1991 – 1993, Apple Computer – marketing and sales
*I especially liked the following development projects: *
Ogilvy&Mather – Vision, Mission, Strategy development, long-term co-operation, leadership and talent development coaching, 2004 – up to date
Ogilvy One – Vision, Mission, Strategy Development, long-term co-operation, 2001 – 2009
Aspire Sports Brno – Leadership Development, Vision, Mission, Strategy Development, Team Development, Long-term co-operation, 2002 – 2011
DeloitteCZ – Leadership coaching, and shorter term team coaching and numerous trainings, 2002 – 2009
rmg connect – Vision, Mission, Strategy Development, Team Development, Long-term co-operation, 2005 – 2009
Telefonica O2 – Team and leadership development, 2009,
Česká spořitelna, Praha – Crisis coaching – team coaching with a division that was for a long time in red numbers, Autumn 2010,
Mecaplast Pardubice – Leadership and team coaching, after crisis team co-operation, 2009
Kraftfoods – Leadership coaching, 2011
My newer current clients are:
Schenker – Leadership Development Project, 2010 – up to date
SSi International – Company reorganisation, leadership coaching, 2011 – up to date
And, of course, there are numerous other short term coaching contracts (Valeo, ABC of the Czech Economy, French – Czech Chamber of Commerce, Komerce Bank, Montessori School etc., ).
Czech, English, French, Russian
Member in Professional Organisations
• ICF CZ
• ICF Global
What Are My Passions
• reading about new discoveries in management, social and neurobiological sciences,
• networking :-)
• sport, Aikido, Seitai,
• nature, gardening,
• sustainable human development and beneficial abundance.